Snow Bowl II...March 5, 2013
Now, on to Snow Bowl II March 5, 2013...By all accounts, the snowfall this week on Tuesday will be greater than what we got last week, but armed with the experience of last week, I am NOT cancelling all matches unless the airport and city offices close down. Instead, I will give teams three options.
First, play the match.
Second, play as many individual matches as you have players available and set a makeup date for the balance.
Third, set a date for a full team makeup match sometime before the end of March.
To decide which option you will use, please call your opposing captain. I will post the phone numbers and email addresses for all team captains on line at www.chicagoapa.com. Look for the Team Captains tab on the left side of the home page. Call your opposing captain to see what option works best for both of you. If you do play, please allow extra time for players to show up. (It is easier for you to get the match played than it is to schedule a makeup.)
Any make up matches have to be played and finished by the end of March.
To make logistics easier this week, Tuesday folders will be delivered with the Monday folders. So if you decide to play the match, you can pick them up on Monday, and save the travel on Tuesday. You can also print them from your web account.
If you can't resolve the issue with your opposing captain, please call me. Same applies if you can't get in touch with your opponent. CALL ME. 773-575-4157